Friday, April 24, 2009

MAMA!!!

So the past few days Lillian has been saying mama. Mainly when she is getting upset and she talks and says mama. I have it on video to prove it!!! I say mama and she repeats it. Its so cute! She has been changing so very much! She's still not crawling but I now she will soon! I noticed a few white spots again on her gum's. Those are probably the teeth that are trying to push through. She slept all night last night! First time in awhile. We went for a walk today and I did a brochure blitz. I did most of the neighborhood and I hope to get some good feedback. I bought Lil sunglasses today and she looks so darn cute in them. When I was trying different ones on her she kept pushing them off, but she kept these on and she kept them on the entire walk!! She loves walks and so do I, I was pooped today after it, but its probably because we were out and about grocery shopping all day today. We hadn't gone shopping in 4 weeks!! We needed food, we spent a lot, but I got a few good deals. I got 2 things of frosting for free!!! Meijer had some things 5/$5 and we took advantage of that. Some staple items that we were totally wiped out of. I did a lot of couponing this time. I didn't use very much, but that is how I got the frosting for free. I searched and searched online.

My friends go dumpster diving in the recycle dumpsters for Sunday papers that get tossed for recycle and I'm thinking about doing that on Mondays. If I can find them. I only buy 1 paper and all I would do is get the coupons out of them so I have more and I can save more money. I'm trying to get better at that. I need to do some driving to find these dumpsters. They live in Indy, but I'm sure there are some around here.

I think I have found a name for my small business, thanks to Melody. Heather's cozie creations. I'm not good at coming up with names, but I like that one. I already have 2 potential customers, so that is great. I need to get the patterns blown up and I need to make my templates and find my fabric that I won a few years back in a bingo night at Quilters Harvest. I going to use that, and then I can buy fabric at Jo Ann's. I have left over fabric from my previous quilting projects too. I'm hoping this goes off well. I'm excited about it.

OK here are a few pics and a video of Lillian saying "mama"

No comments: