The Home Depot. We went to HD on Sunday to look around. We priced out lumber for our fence. We were trying to decide if its cheaper to buy the already assembled panels or to buy your own and make each panel. Well we found outs its about 10.00 cheaper to buy it all separately and do it ourselves. While there I was informed of the Home Depot Garden club. Go here for more details, but we both signed up. You get lots of perks coupons for discounts on stuff. I'm looking forward to my flower bed this year. We have on Hosta that is already a "Hosta" It is WAY ahead of the other 3. It has not bloomed yet, but I'm sure it wont be too much longer. I'm looking forward to my Rhododendron to bloom. They are so beautiful. I want some tulips and some Lily's (how appropriate, I'm so glad I have a daughter named after on of my favorite flowers:)) N wants to grow tomatoes. I would like a garden but we will do that next year. We need to get our grass going in the back yard first then we can worry about a garden.
This year we are hoping to get our patio done and hopefully a fence. I want the patio first as we have a little 3'x3' step, we want to take patio blocks and build our patio. It will be easier to do more stuff this year, since I wont be pregnant and I can do more and feel that I can or want to do more. Our grass if finally turning greener after our rain we have gotten. Its supposed to rain ALL next week!!!! Grr, I love the warm weather but I'm kind of sick of the rain.
No comments:
Post a Comment