We got our family/ Lillian's 6 month and Easter pictures done yesterday. I was very very pleased. We went to Target and I have to say, I will go back there next time. They did a fabulous job! They took almost 50 pictures, it was very hard to choose which ones to get. I cant wait until we get them back and to get them in my email to show everyone!! Of course she wouldn't smile that much, and there were many pics with her tongue sticking out. It was a lot easier this time around since she is older than 3 months ago. My how they change. I get to pic up the pic on April 7Th so just in time for Easter and I'm hoping to get them in my email, well a link to them online, sooner than the 10 days they said it would take. We had a great time and I recommend Target Portrait studio to anyone. We had a coupon for 3.99 portrait sheets and NO sitting fees, unlike J.C. Penny's that say in the fine print that its free for the first one but it 9.99 for each additional person.
We went to Macaroni Grill in Indy yesterday. My cousin and her husband were in Indy and she wanted to meet us for dinner. We had some extra money, for a change, and were able to. Lillian was good the whole time! She didn't fuss one bit. She didn't really nap yesterday except on the the way there and the way home, but what else is new? She has only slept like 20 minutes today, ugh, I really wish she would take naps better.
OK enjoy some pics.
She is a very messy eater

so happy for being a VERY tired baby! all I was doing was looking at her and smiling and she was just laughing and smiling away!
4 comments:
I can't wait to see her new pics either. I would recommend Target Portrait Studios to everyone too. They have done such a great job with Emerson every time. I know what you mean about it being hard to just pick a couple of pictures out, we have the same problem. I can't believe how big Lillian is getting. She is such a cutie.
Sweet Pictures! I'm looking forward to seeing your 6 month pictures! We just did ours at Penney's. We really like Rex who does pictures there. He is soooo good with Ty! But yes, it is so hard to pick. Taking pictures took less than 10 minutes, choosing took about an hour! CRAZINESS! :)
Those are very cute!! I'm glad you had a good experience with Target...we did not!! I think it just depends on what photographer you get...everyone else I know had a great experience so I guess it was just me. They sent me a survey to fill out and I didn't give them very good marks. They sent me a coupon for 6 free sheets so I guess that makes up for it! I will go again but probably to a different Target! And they sent me my link for the pics really fast...probably in 4 days or so. Can't wait to see them!
Those are so cute!
Post a Comment