She hasn't been eating much the past few days. Yesterday she went most of the day without eating, as well as today. She didn't eat hardly at all this morning and then we went out and about after church. She fell asleep before we got to the mall, well she didn't even flinch a wink when I took her out and put her in the stroller. She slept the whole time we were in the mall. She didn't flinch when I took her out either. She was tired. Maybe she's going through a growth spurt again where she isn't eating much.
The weather has been beautiful here the past several days. We went for a walk on Friday and we even played outside! Lillian loved it!
Sporting her Purdue bib!
2 comments:
She is growing so much!! It goes by fast. This is such an exciting time. They learn so much.
That's so exciting!! Ella is doing the same thing...she rolls over and then gets stuck on her tummy and I have to go put her on her back. Repeat. over and over. ha! The first night I was getting worried because she was doing it in her crib and couldn't fall asleep! Luckily she hasn't really done that again. Have you started many solid foods yet? Ella had avocado yesterday and was not a fan!
Post a Comment