Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Doing so much!!

I cant believe how much Lillian has changed. A few weeks ago she discovered her tongue and she is always sticking it out. She is always trying to do raspberries and she just love to stick it out. Its so funny. She is sitting up so very well. I still have to watch her, but she doesnt need much help if any at all. She is grabbing things like you wouldnt believe. She loves our food, and has grabbed at my plate a few time. She also LOVES my cell phone. She has knocked it off the table a few times trying to get it. When I text she is so into it and likes to help, or at least try to help. Oh and she LOVES books. Not just to be read to, but she loves to turn the pages, and she is very good at it.

I started taking her to a friends house on Thursday's during bible study. I cant focus when she is with me, even though I think about her constantly, I know she's in good hands and its easier for me and everyone else in bible study. Well she cried before I left, she was tired, and she was crying when I returned. They said she slept on and off. I took her when I got there and she became quiet a few minutes later. She is not used to being away from me. I hope she gets better. I would hate for her to do that every time I take her over there. I guess I need to go there more often so she gets a little more used to them. She see's them once a week at church and occaisonally when Krissy comes to visit, or they invite us over.

She get's that way with N too. He's only good for so long and then she wants mommy. That might be a bad thing. I hope as she gets older she will get better. Im so anxious for her to start solids. She does good with cereal, when I give it to her. Also with her being so into our food, I know she will do great with it. I am going to switch to cloth diapers. Im going the traditional route until we have the money for me to invest in some or for me to get the material to make them. I can use wool or fleece pants (I will make them too) for her covers, in the summer it will be shorites.

Ok enough about us here are some pics and a few videos.She LOVES this toy

Playing with paper. She loves this!
Sorry the one video is dark, but its cute!

No comments: