Friday, October 31, 2008

6 weeks

Happy Halloween to everyone! Well my sweet little Lillian is 6 weeks old and I don't know where the time has gone. I dressed Lillian in her cute little onesie. She wore it most of the night, but then decided to poop all over it, so we got out bath a bit early. I cant believe how much she has changed, just in the past few days even. She is really starting to be more awake and alert and she takes in everything. I nurse most of the day still, but a lot of the time I can get her content enough to where I can play with her, until she wants more to eat. I have managed to make pumpkin bread and apple crisp this week. Although the pumpkin bread didn't get done in the middle, and I have been told by several people that its very hard. I'm going to make more, its undone so far down that there is not much pumpkin bread to eat except the outer edges. I'm hoping that the next ones will be better.

Its official, I am definitely staying home. I have to come back for one day, which will be Monday for about 4 hours or when ever I decide I want to go home. I'm very happy that I can stay home, that is what I wanted to do and I can! I'm really going to try to boost my Avon business, I really need more clients. So if any of my readers want a book, let me know. Well that is all that I have, not much has changed except she is getting so very big!! I cant believe she is 6 weeks old! Where is the time going!??

My little pumpkin!

She likes to cross her eye...its so cute!
So big!!


Proud Grandpa Bacon!

sleeping on Grandma Clough

Proud Uncle Brandon

Proud Uncle Garrett

Proud soon to be Aunt Deb

No comments: