Tuesday, October 21, 2008

5 weeks!

Still not much has changed. She has been eating a lot more. She nurses for like 3 hrs at one time. I have spent the past 2 days nursing her for most of the day. Tonight I was actually able to clean the entire upstairs, including putting away all the new clothes we got a few weeks ago, and down stairs cleaning the kitchen and the living room. She is still sleeping and it is 10 pm she has been sleeping since just before 8 pm. Her bath is late, but ill give it to her when she wakes up, after she eats because she will want to do that first!

My apple pies are delicious! I made 2 and we are on the second on already! I have a friend coming to visit tomorrow. Her husband is doing some work in Remington and she wants to come see Lilly and the house, and me of course. I'm so excited! She had a baby last year, Hadley is almost 1! I cant believe it! Emily is so sweet and we miss them at church, they moved to Indy last year an are missed very much.

Last night I was actually able to sleep in our bed for a total of 6 hrs. Not all at once, man wouldn't that be nice. She slept about 3 hours in between feedings which I was happy about and I didn't fall asleep on the couch with her. This may sound like I'm pushing her to get bigger, but I cant wait for her to start sleeping through the night! I miss my bed, and sleeping with N. I have been trying to swaddle her up at night, people have told me, and I have read that it is supposed to help them sleep longer through the night. I don't swaddle very good, but I'm going to look it up so I know if I'm doing it right. Her arms always seem to come out, but she does squirm a lot.

Well I'm going to relax before she wakes up again. I uploaded my first video of her. She's not doing much but she is kicking and very alert, this was last night. Hope you enjoy!




No comments: