Monday, October 20, 2008

Tag your it!

My sister tagged me to post 6 random things that you all may not know about me, so here it goes.

1. I am anal when it comes to sitting in a movie theater, I have to sit in the middle of the screen, same goes for church.

2. I own every season of friends and I am a "friends-aholic" and I could quote almost every episode, sad I know. This may not be random for some of you.

3. I am a terrible housekeeper, enough said

4. I dont really cook.

5. I collected clowns when I was younger, I have like 30-40.

6. I have seen Dirty Dancing, my favorite movie, so many times that I can tell you where each song is in the movie and what they are doing. Sad I know.

Now I tag all my readers and my blog family.

No comments: