Tuesday, January 25, 2011

She's a growin'!

Lil forever amazes me. I cant believe how much she is growing and FAST! She is talking SO much more and they are all (mostly) complete sentences! She is gaining her independence and fast. She can dress herself, with minimal help, she LOVES to brush her teeth, she can take her shoes off and her coat. She unsnaps or unvelcors her diaper and she LOVES to sit on the potty, though has yet to pee on the potty.

Here are somethings that she says or does

  • I do it!
  • Mommy come here! (usually when we are getting ready for bed and I ask her to come to me so we can get changed. Oh and she is across the room).
  • DADDY HERE!! (She gets so excited when daddy comes home from work. This is usually said in a high pitched almost squealing voice)
  • I LOVE hearing her sing along with her Cinderella doll, "A dream is a wish your heart makes......."
  • Where is Moses? Where is He?
  • Moses eating
  • What are you doing mommy?
  • I love you mommy (this just melts my heart!)
  • It's cold outside!

I know there are more but I cant think of them. But as she says more I will add to the list.
Enjoy a few pictures

wrapping up her baby for bed.

being silly with mommy

No comments: