Saturday, February 5, 2011

America's Funniest Home Video!

I know most of you have most likely seen this video. I posted it on facebook. Several weeks ago I was watching it again, and just laughing so very hard, Lil loved it too. Nathanial said that I should enter it in AFV. I was like THAT IS A GREAT IDEA! So I did. Dad and Sharon had to sign paperwork because Sharon is seen and heard in the video and You can hear my dad laughing and of course me as I am taking the video. You dont hear Nathanial, though. I was like this is a 10,000 video!

The background to this video. Lillian likes to play with a clear backpack at Dad and Sharon's She usually puts duckies in it from an annoying ducky game. Well Sharon has an exercise ball, like a medicine ball, and Nathanial thought it would be funny to put that in her back pack and well.......just watch the video and it tells the rest. Be prepared to cry while laughing!

Oh and since I have sent in the paperwork, I have not heard from them. Hoping we will at some point though! It is a little on the dark side, but it was because of the lighting.

No comments: