Well sort of. I had a bad first couple of days of the year, but so far I am doing good on a few of my goals. I have not been on facebook that much. Mainly to check my farm and a few games that I play but I have not updated that much. I was not on it that much over the weekend either while at my Aunts House. Here is the other thing I have been participating in. It just started yesterday but I think it will help me achieve my "better house wife" goal.
http://cleanmama.blogspot.com/>
>This is my absolute favorite blog and I won a mop from her site and now I am doing the challenge. I have also bought a few printables from her Etsy shop to help me organize my cleaning schedule. Things need to change and get better so this is a great way to do so.
No comments:
Post a Comment