Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Just a little update

Can you tell I am beyond ready for spring?? It's been a little while since I posted. Not much has changed, but Lil does daily! Her new word now is WOAH! She has been throwing temper tantrums lately, that lovely stage! I believe she is starting to cut her eye teeth. She is I believe over her cold, but she still sounds a little stuffed up and I believe that is from her teething. She has swollen gums on the bottom and is still super clingy and cranky! The minute I leave the room she starts crying. UGH! I feel like I cant get anything gone and she doesn't want daddy. He has tried.

Here are some of her favorite things to do and say.

~ WOAH!
~ what's this/that
~ she loves to climb things, the couch, her table and her toy chest
~ she can now climb on our bed (since we got a new one it sits much lower than the old one)
~ she LOVES jumping on the bed (this was taught to her by Krissy)
~ she LOVES love loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. When the last song comes on (the hot dog dance and song) she stops what ever she is doing and dances. I really need to get it on video!
~ she has been arching her back when she gets mad/upset
~ she loves chap stick/lip gloss
~ she knows what to do with Q-tips (scary!)
~ she STILL has a diaper rash, has had one for about 2 months, it gets better and is almost gone, then the next change its worse again. I give up!
~ she likes to color
~ she gets excited when someone knock or rings the door bell. She puts her hands out and says, who is that? She LOVES to open the door too!
~she likes to try and put her socks and shoes one and she is good at stepping into her pants when getting dressed
~If you say, lets go brush your teeth, she will run to the bathroom and point at the sink. She LOVES brushing her teeth
~Also when she gets a bath. I strip her down in her room and put her down and say go to the bathroom and she runs to the tub!
~She's been really good at picking up her toys lately and she is good, for the most part, at putting stuff back that she is not supposed to have.

That is about it. Today after her nap I gave her a snack. When she was done with that I asked her if she wanted to watch Mickey Mouse ( we record it) and she got all excited and brought me the remote! HA she is too cute!

Enjoy some pics. Sorry about the poor quality these were pics that I uploaded from my phone. Some are older but thought I would add the ones from my phone that you don't get to see. Some are pretty recent though.

These are in order from newest to oldest.

I went to a MNO ( mom's night out) tonight and came back to Krissy's to her wearing a Tutu she bought her. There is a purse and a kitty that goes with it. She looked so cute!

First time on the merry go round at the mall. She LOVED it and got mad when I took her off when it stopped. Guess we will have to visit that again!

Piano lessons at Grandma's. She LOVED the piano and after we left Becky said there was banana on her keys, oops!

her first car ride facing forward!

she was sweeping the carpet

apparently she wanted to wear a dress that is way to small

she likes to strip off her shirt.

chilling while mommy sews

waiting on Krissy and Lucas at Cracker Barrel

at IHOP, she loves straws!


1 comment:

Alicia said...

Cute pics. I am so ready for spring too.Emerson loves to say WOAH too, it's so cute, she'll say it after she falls or something. I love the picture with her taking her shirt off, Emerson hasn't figured that out yet, he thing is taking off her pants and then trying to put them back on. These girls are just growing up so fast. Hope you have a great day.