Monday, March 15, 2010

Bad weekend :(

Coloring with sidewalk chalk

My little stripper

First "full" pig tails! Isn't she just adorable?!?


This weekend we went and visited my mom and Rick. Lets just say it wasn't a good weekend for Lil. N took Friday off so we left late afternoon for my mom's. She didn't sleep at all on the way up, which she usually sleeps, but now that she is forward facing she doesn't as much. She ran around an played and I gave her a bath before bed. I put her to bed, but it didn't take her that long to fall asleep. Saturday morning I went in to get her ( she woke up at like 7:30) and she had puked all over the bed, not a good way to start your day. She didn't eat much all day, she munched though, which she is a BIG muncher! She seemed happy, though. We went to my step brother's house for his son's ( or almost step son) birthday and she seemed fine. She was very clingy and whiny but she played a little bit. She didn't really nap much that day, either.

I put her to bed around 7:30ish and N and I went to bed around 12am (before the time change) and we were talking. We hear Lil moving around a lot and then we heard her throwing up. So I went in and got her and changed her and calmed her down. N changed the bed, it was all over. He got it all changed and I laid her down, again and I washed off the sheets and put them in the wash and got back in bed and she threw up again ( just a little this time) She had no fever, so I don't know what really was wrong. I slept with her on the couch for the rest of the night. It was not a good night at all. She cried a LOT and didn't really know what she wanted. She slept a lot in the morning too, which she doesn't do that. She lounged on the couch for the longest time watching play house Disney eating cheerios. She didn't really play much of the day and was not really herself.

Helping Ma maw play dominoes. She loved playing with the trains and cars.
This was Saturday afternoon, you cant tell that she was even sick.

Today on the other hand, she was back to her ornery, spunky self. She was running all over the place, not really cranky and getting into everything! I was so happy and last night was a puke free night!! I'm not sure if she had a stomach bug or it is caused by her eye teeth. One is about to pop through the surface any day now!

Bath time fun!


Last weekend Dad and Sharon came down to visit and we celebrated dad's birthday (which was last Monday) We celebrated with a nice steak dinner, at home, and I made my dad's favorite cake, carrot cake. My first one homemade. It was very yummy! We went for a walk because it was a beautiful day! We didn't do a whole lot, but its always wonderful to have family come visit. Last ween nothing really happened that was exciting. Just enjoyed the beautiful weather is all. We went for lots of walks and even walked to playgroup ( it was over in Benjamin Crossing, which across the street from our neighborhood). That was my exercise for the day. It was SO nice out!

Guess she wanted to help grandma, so she climbed in the fridge.

what a beautiful day for a walk!

Happy '54th' birthday dad!

eating ice cream

No comments: