Last Thursday I started painting the living room. I got it almost complete during nap time! I just had about a 1/2 of a wall to do and the trimming. Friday we went to Indy to visit some dear friends for the day, so I didn't do any paining then. Saturday I finished the rest of the wall and the trimming and painted a little section on the other wall because I wanted to see the contrast. I LOVE it!! So....all afternoon on Sunday I painted. Daddy took Lil up stairs so I could paint the entire wall the is the depth of our house, pretty much. We will continue it into the kitchen at a later point. I am done painting for a little while. I hung pictures FINALLY and it looks complete. Its a completely different room! Next step is to paint the doors for the DVD stand and it will be complete!
This was Saturday night when I just painted this section to see who it looked.

This color is called Mexican Clay. It has a pink hue to it, but its NOT PINK.


The contrasting color is Dried Barley. I LOVE these two color together and I LOVE the result.


I FINALLY hung pictures up. Some were from Christmas of '08 when Lil was 3 months old. I just didn't know where I wanted to put them but now that the wall is painted, I decided to just hang them. Looks complete and its a whole new room!


I will continue this color at a later point.

The weather is going to be BEAUTIFUL this week, only being 63 today, but that's good enough for a walk! Then 70's the rest of the week and it will get to 78 by Friday!!! Not much else has changed. Lil's eye teeth on the bottom have FINALLY popped through, but her nose is like a faucet!!! She is congested too, which she gets all the time when teething. Lately she has been cuddly. She likes to sit on your lap or next to you, with a blanket. She will bring it to you and she wants covered up to watch playhouse Disney and to drink her mild and sometimes her breakfast (if its cereal without milk). that is about all. Still working with her on saying things like please and thank you. She will sign please so that is usu sally good enough for me but I would like her to say it too, I know she can!
No comments:
Post a Comment