Sunday, December 6, 2009

INVASION!!!!!

Ok so I told you what us youth leaders are doing, the squirt war. So tonight we had Pete, Amy, Krissy and Lucas over for a game night and then we watched Fireproof. So during the best most emotional part of the movie we hear a loud knock on our door, this is like 10:30 or so. We said that tonight was a safe night for us that were here. Well I looked in the peep hole, but didnt see anyone. So I opened the door a little to see Heath and Janell at the door and Janell invaded me and killed me!!!!! During this, Lucas ran to get his squirt gun and gave it to Amy who killed Heath. A little while later Krissy offered to fill up Janell's water bottle, which she used to get me, and came back and killed Janell!! It was GREAT!!! A lot of fun. So Krissy called Nic and explained it all and he gave Janell, Pete and I a new task to get resurrected and he gave a new person to Krissy and Amy, but Amy has me because she was sitting next to me and Nic talks loud. So I have to be prepared Sunday when they come for bible study. This is so much fun, if only I could actually make a KILL!!

My task is complete, almost. I just have to distribute them. I had to write and encouraging note to 2 youth leaders. So I will text Nic tomorrow when we get up and let him know so I can have my next victim...I mean person. He said mine depended on how quickly they completed their task, which would be AWESOME if it was Janell!!! HE HE.

So when I kill some one I have to recite this verse to make the actual kill.

Though I am free and belong to no man, I make myself a slave to everyone, to win as many as possible. 1 Corinthians 9:19. I memorized that in like 2 min. I am so proud!!

Alrighty, its off to dream land I go. Night all!!

No comments: