I am officially done with this semester. I am pleased with my English grade (B) although I was not pleased with my final paper grade. Somehow I did slightly worse than my first paper. I just don't get it. I did EVERYTHING she said for me to fix and added more since my paper was bare minimum in length and I had a LOT more to add I didn't do as well as I had expected. I got a 160/200, which is a B but I still was not pleased. My math I got an overall grade of a D, no surprises there. At least I passed AND I never have to take another math class AGAIN!!!! I am still waiting on my econ final grade. I did the final this afternoon but it had 2 essay Q's on it so I have to wait for her to grade those, otherwise I would have had my final grade on that. I am SO glad I am done with this semester. Next semester will be jam packed on Monday's but the rest of the week will be good. They are all education classes so they should be relatively easy.
on a happier note ONE WEEK TIL CHRISTMAS!!!
I cant wait for it this year. Lil will be so much fun! I cant wait til see all the stuff she gets! She is ever changing. She always points to something and says "this" she LOVES theish (fish) and the kitties (you already knew that). She has been wiping her face with a wash cloth or towel, she loves to climb the stairs and she is pretty good about going down them on her belly, but you have to put her that way. She wants to go down like a big girl. She LOVES to drink out of glasses and if you give her an empty one she will pretend to drink out of it. She does that in the tub ( I use a plastic cup to rinse her hair). She gets really excited if she wants something and you start to give it to her, she will say "ha orha ha" really loud clap her hands and dance. Its so funny!
I have been working with her on saying cup, please, thank you but she just isn't responding. I even sign it to her EVERY TIME and she ends up screaming so I give it to her, but I say please and thank you when I do. I know it will take time, but I just feel that she should be saying it now and I have been doing this for a LONG time. She is getting the sign eat though. Tonight she came up to me and tapped, well gently pinched my hand and then put her hand to her mouth telling me she wanted to eat. She is a bigsnacker and she wanted some popcorn (its more like the puff corn) and that is what she wanted.
Ok here are some recent pics.
Reading, which is her favorite thing.
No comments:
Post a Comment