
I was told about this website flylady. Its a pretty neat website and its really helped me out. It talks about taking baby steps and how it takes 28 days to get into a routine. Day 1 was shine your sink. She ways you will smile when you get up in the morning. I think this will really help me out. I know I have not posted the past few days what I was doing that day. I have been super busy with errands and cleaning!!! This website will bring a whole new meaning to cleaning to me.
Friday I cleaned up stairs a bit. I did some laundry and put clothes away and FINALLY organized Lil's room and hung up her clothes that she got for her birthday! I know bad. I had to clean out her closet from her old clothes.
Saturday:
*Spend 90 % of the day decorating for CHRISTMAS!!
*vacuum down stairs and mop the kitchen and dining room
*get ready for our young couples game/movie night!!
Sunday:
*Church
*nap/clean
*school work
*grocery shop
*Joann fabrics for some great deals!!
*make my first kill!! (ill explain below)
*Spend 90 % of the day decorating for CHRISTMAS!!
*vacuum down stairs and mop the kitchen and dining room
*get ready for our young couples game/movie night!!
Sunday:
*Church
*nap/clean
*school work
*grocery shop
*Joann fabrics for some great deals!!
*make my first kill!! (ill explain below)
OK so our Youth Minister at church has challenged all of us youth leaders in a squirt fight. He cant buy gift cards for everyone so this is a way to win a gift card. There are 3 places. He assigns us a youth leader and we have to memorize a bible verse (which I am working on) and we have to "kill" or squirt/spray that person and recite the bible verse to take the kill. Once we kill them we let Nic know and he gives us a new person to kill.
Well last night I am over at Krissy's and of course Lucas has ME and sits next to me and shoots me. You can get back in the game. Nic will assign you a task to do and when you complete it, he will give you a new target. Mine was easy. I had to befriends all of my small group girls on facebook, which I already had, and send them an encouraging message. My first person I had, I only see at church, well church is off limits. So I was gonna ride with Shanon on Sunday when she picked Kevin up from small group and get him, but since Lucas killed me, he got Matt and he got him last night too! Anyways my next person, I have never even met, but I will get her on Sunday at her small group. I will just ride with Shanon and get her then. She leads like the 3-5 grade small group. I never see her so I have to do this to stay in the game. I just have to get squirt bottles to carry in my purse. This is gonna be so much fun!!
OK. I really should head to bed. Its like 1:30 AM!!
No comments:
Post a Comment