Friday, January 4, 2008

We have a HOUSE people!!!

Garage side (right side)

front view

view from corner (left side)

side and back of house

Finally!!!! As the contractor said yesterday, they should start today and they did!!! The pics are from around 1pm today. It's so exciting.....it feels normal now and real. Its not just a slab, its a house...well sort of. It the starting of one. so in about 40 (working) days we will own our very first HOUSE!!!! I'm so excited!!!! If you cant tell. My husband decided to tell me today that I am embarrassing to him when it comes to my excitement of the house! I cant help it. I express my excitement a lot more than he does. He is excited, but he just doesn't show it. I think it bothers him that I express mine the way I do....but you know what? I don't care!!! I'm excited and I cant help it. I hope you all enjoy the photos as I will most likely be posting about every day or every other day. I'm sure your second story will be added either Saturday or Monday.

No comments: