I drove by the lot today and they have not really done much more to the house. They had our 3 exterior doors there and it looks like there are pipes for heating and cooling. I bet the windows and doors will be in soon. I didn't see the windows but im sure they will be there soon.
Meanwhile. I started classes this week. I have classes all day Tuesdays and Thursdays and one evening class on Wednesday. I have 16 credit hours this semester. I have not taken that many since I had 15 credits at Purdue. I really have to focus more this semester. I did well last semester and I just slid through. I have hard classes this semester include a math class that I am retaking because I SUCK at math and I got a D in it before but I have to get a C for it to transfer to another school. My girlfriend and I are taking it together so hopefully with the both of us I will get a C, and it doesn't help that I have a person who is from the middle east who still has a thick accent, but is still understandable to a certain extent. Its not as bad as my Econ class that N and I both dropped because you couldn't even understand him.
anyways enough rambling. Ill post more just as soon as I have more. thanks for reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment