Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Politics and lack of work

So I know I might be opening up a can of worms mentioning politics but I have to put my input in. I watched the Democratic debate yesterday. The first one I have watched. I tell you what I really like Obama. I am a moderate conservative, but I will vote for a dem if I dont like the rep. I love Obama. I think that if I had to chose a dem president I would chose him!

Hillary is a witch, that is putting it in nice terms, and im sorry for anyone who likes her. She did nothing but bash Obama the entire debate and I wanted to jump through the tv a few time to punch her in the face.

They way she bad mouthed what he was doing in Chicago, making the community better. I believe she called it a "slumlord."

She also said that Obama didnt support capping the credit card interst rate at 30%,when Obama believes that 30% is to high. Which is true. Most of us pay 22-29% anyways so why not lower the interest rate.

When asked about ending the war they were asked what they will do to pull our troops out, or something like that.

Hillary said she would have all our troops our within 90 days of her being sworn it, which is crap and dangerous.

Obama said that he would have the troops out by next year, which is a much safer route.

A recent national poll showed 59 percent of black Democrats backing Obama, compared with 31 percent for Clinton.

I just dont like Hillary, she is conniving and doesnt have her facts straight. Yes she is smart and knows what she is talking about, somewhat, but I DO NOT WANT HER AS OUR PRESIDENT!!!!!

Now onto my other half of the blog. I have been looking at other jobs simply because I have not subbed in 3 weeks and we feel at this point, our house moving along quickly and we will soon be in it, that I need a more steady job right now. We need to pay off some debt and just to feel at ease and not like we are struggling all the time to pay our bills.

I have put in apps in the past week to week and a half and have not heard back from any of them. As much as I dont want to go back to retail, I love having my weekends free, but I applied at Meijer again Monday(last night) I was told by a woman I worked with who is now the Dept Supervisor of the Service Dept that I can come back when ever I want as long as I put in my 2 weeks. It has been a little over 2 years since I quit. I left Jan 1, 2006.

They called me today for an interview for cashier, which is what I was before. I have an interview tomorrow at 4:30, and I know I will get it. I will work 2nd shift so at least I can be home with N during the days that I dont have class.
So as much as I dont want to go back to retail, I know this is the right decision. It will help bring in some income to help go straight towards those bills that need to be paid off or a good portion paid off before we close on the house.

Sorry this is long, and maybe boring but I had to update and I had to put my insight on the debate from last night.
Feel free to comment, I dont care what you think. I know politics is a heated battle to talk about but feel free to put your input in, it wont offend me at all.



No comments: