Thursday, January 10, 2008

Sorry for no recent pics

Ugh...Sorry for no recent pics. I was going to go over and take pics today but Nathanial's stupid car broke down again and I had to go pick him up from work at 1:30 this morning after he woke me up from sleeping. We had to have it towed today on a flat bed truck because it will not start. Stupid car...although I have to give it credit it is 13 years old, but I blame Lafayette for all the breakdowns it has had. It wasnt until 2004 after I moved to Purdue it broke down and that is when it all started.

So with that being said, I will not have a car this evening after N goes to work so I will not have a vehicle. I will have to go tomorrow. So I should have some new pics up on Friday. There should be good progress on it that I have not seen since I have not been there for a few days. Till then...toodles.

No comments: