Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Such a SILLY girl!

I must jot these things down before I forget them! Lillian has been saying some FUNNY things lately!

Krissy watches Lillian on Saturday mornings while I go to class from 8-noon. We had a really nice day, well we have had a lot of those, and Lillian and Krissy went out to blow bubbles. While Krissy was blowing bubbles she couldnt get one to blow and Lillian said, "for crying out loud!" HAHA, really wish I was there for that one!

We visited Phil and Becky this past weekend. We went to IKEA b/c I wanted to get a storage bin for the toys. Phil was working so Becky decided to tag along. After we got back we just relaxed and had a quiet evening. Lillian asked for cheese for a snack. While Becky went to the garage fridge to get the cheese, Lillian asked where grandma went. I said, "she went to the garage to get you cheese." Phil then said, "she has to milk the cow to make the cheese." Then Lillian said, "no, she has to cut the cheese!" HAHA we all died! It was so hilarious. I seriously dont know where she get's this stuff!

While seeing GG at church on Sunday, I asked Lillian who she was. She said, "that's Jesus!" SERIOUSLY this kid kills me!

She does say to me, "mommy, your belly is getting bigger." Thanks kid, thanks!

I cant believe how big my baby girl is getting! She is getting sassier by the day! I do have to say her attitude is getting slightly better. She is definitely using her manners more and I am really working with her on this. she has to ask properly and usually I make her start with, "please may I." She still whines when she doesnt get her way, but I think every child does that. She definitely is getting better with Nathanial. She is letting him do more things for her, carry her (for awhile she only wanted me to carry her, which I wont do), she even bonked her head on the table when I was not in the room and let daddy kiss it! That's HUGE!! A few weeks ago when she was sick with a nasty cold she even went with him to the store, which was a surprise to me. She is getting better about picking up her toys but I am going to start some new techniques to help with this when I have issues.

She has been pushing her limits with listening lately though. I have to ask her what seems like a MILLION times to do something. In my bible study we are doing a series (one more week left) about Growing kids God's way, and the last few weeks have really hit home. They have helped me understand how to deal with some of the issues that I have been at my wits end with and not sure how to deal with it. I know it has to do with her being 3 but something has to work! I have a tried a few things, like the May I.......and I am working on getting her to be obedient and do it the first time I ask. I know this is a lot to ask of a 3 yr old but there is no reason why she cant do what I ask the first time I ask her.

I think she is excited about brother Max. We talk about him a lot so she will get used to "him" even though he isnt here yet. She made him a onesie tonight at Kirssy's. She is down there for about an hour maybe a little more on Wednesday's while I am at class and Nathanial has to get ready and leave for work. They went to Hobby Lobby today and Kirssy said she wanted to make a onesie for Max. It's cute. This morning before leaving for playgroup she wanted me to carry her to the car. I told her no I cant do that very well anymore. She asked why and I told her b/c of my bellly. She said, "yeah? Max is getting bigger?" I said, "yes, as he grows so does my belly."

Now a little about me and Max. I had a Dr apt earlier this month and it all went very well. HB was in the 140's, I am measuring RIGHT on schedule AND I have ONLY gained 7lbs!!!!!! Super excited about that! My BP and potassium has been very very good. I will be 27 weeks tomorrow! That means ONLY 13 weeks left, how crazy is that?!?!?!

My next u/s is scheduled for March 8th, my dad's birthday! I am excited. I have never had more than 2 u/s before but this one is for a good reason. She is checking to make sure the kidney opening is not measuring at 6cm, which is what it measured at in my 20 week u/s. She thinks its just positional but wants to make sure. I dont mind, b/c that means we get to see our little guy again! I will try and upload the dvd of the first one and the next one but Nathanial has to help me convert it so it can be uploaded.

I will update after the u/s with pictures and hopefully the video :)

No comments: