Wednesday, March 7, 2012

29 weeks (tomorrow)

How far along? 28 weeks 6 days!
Maternity clothes? Oh yes!! I have been in maternity clothes since like 12 weeks! I feel like a beached whale
Stretch marks?  No new ones. My ones from Lil arent even pink. I do have a few pink dots but they have not turned into stretch marks yet
Sleep: I am sleeping pretty good. No matter when I go to bed, I dont feel like I get enough sleep. I am ALWAYS tired. 
Best moment this week: One week closer to 30 weeks!! He will be here before we know it!
Miss Anything? being able to move w/out feeling like 100 yrs old!
Movement: TONS!!! Jackson is head down now so I am getting lots of kicks near my ribs.
Food cravings: Nothing at the moment. I did crave pickles for a long time. I mainly crave juice
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope.
Gender: Boy! Maxwell
Labor Signs: I have been having Braxton Hicks
Belly Button in or out? I have a belly button??
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Both but I think a little more moody most of the time.
Looking forward to: Seeing Max at my U/S tomorrow! And of course his ARRIVAL!

No comments: