How can it be that my baby is now 3?!?!!?! Where did the time go? Anyways we had a pretty busy couple of weekends in September. We did her kid party on September 11th and her family party on her actual birthday!
The weekend of her kid party was busy, b/c Nathanial's company picnic was on Saturday. I was totally NOT prepared at all for this party. I was but I felt like I was so behind and that I wasnt as good as it could have been. Can you tell it was our first kid party? I think Lillian had fun and I
think hope that everyone had fun.
What was the theme you ask? Why it was a Garden Tea Party. All the girls were asked to dress up in their best tea party attire! We had about 10 girls total and yes we crammed them all in our living room! We had several activities and a Fancy Nancy book, that is one of Lil's favorite books to read now. Of course I would have not been able to pull this off without my best friend Kirssy! She was definitely my life savor!! Thank you Kirssy!!!
The following weekend was her family party. We had roughly 20 people and 2 adorable babies!!! I, but mostly Sharon watched my cousins twin girls Abby and Emily while they went to the Purdue game. What fun they were!
We did a cookout with quite a bit of yummy food! I think Lillian had fun and she even had a play mate! My friends Alicia and Andrew came down along with their daughter Emerson. Lillian and Emerson are only 7 weeks apart and they play pretty well together considering they dont see each other often.
Lil got quite a few gifts including 2 BIKES!!! Yes 2! My dad and Sharon got her a bike that is more of a tricycle style and my IL's got her a slightly bigger bike with training wheels. It will be a good transition from one to another. Hoping it will stop raining soon so we can go ride them! She got clothes, a bike helmet, play doh, some books, color wonder a cute sleeping bag in a "backpack" with a flashlight and water bottle. A cool mickey hat and a purse and some dress up clothes!
 |
| Leave it to Becky to always wave in pictures :) |
 |
| Aunt LuAnn and Wilma |
 |
| Mom and Dad |
 |
| Upside down with Aunt Melo |
 |
| always have to play with Aunt Gretchen! |
 |
| Lillian and Emerson swinging |
 |
| her bikes |
 |
| Sharon feeding the girls |
No comments:
Post a Comment