I know I have been horrible lately on posting. I have a lot to catch up on and I think I can remember everything too. I will do that at a later (but not a lot later) time.
I have been making a lot of changes in my life lately and I have a lot of ideas that I want to do around the house. It will be nice to get some things paid off with some extra money we will get next month.
Here is the list of goal that I want to try to accomplish this year/next year. Some dont require spending money, just rearranging.
1. Move bookshelf out of Lil's room and move in bookstand.
2. Use bookshelf downstairs for homeschooling supplies and craft supplies
3. Rearrange bonus room and turn into main toy room. Here is what I want to get and use for the area. Storage bench frame, Tall storage frame, and I really want this awesome bookcase. If you scroll down on the first 2 you can see there are bins that you use and I know this will help keep the play area MUCH cleaner than it is kept now. It will be more organized.
4. Get shelves for Lillian's room
5. Finish Lil's big girl room
6. Get a nice cabinet for dining room and get rid of bakers rack (such a catch all!)
7. Get garage organized!
8. Redo flower bed and landscape around the tree and Lily bed.
9. Get an arm-war for storage of sheets and comforters.
It's really not that much but some things I want are expensive that we have not budgeted for that we will need to. It will come with time but I know it will look much better and make the house not looked so cluttered!
No comments:
Post a Comment