Lately I have felt a little down with all the new babies being born and some recent pregnancy announcements. Im trying to stay busy and keep my mind off of it. Tomorrow I am going to hopefully start Zumba at the Rec center at SIA. Then I hope to work out 2 other days during the week there. I HAVE to lose weight and I have 2 1/2 months to lose some weight before we can start trying again. I should have been using this FREE service at SIA a LONG time ago, but all well. Im starting now and I cant wait to see some results.
I cleaned out my closet the other day and boy do I have NO clothes left! I took them all to a second hand shop in town and they only bought 2 items! I was so mad. Yes some things were dated BUT they were nice and in good condition. They dont take Walmart brand or Kmart brand and I had some nice George stuff in there (high end at Walmart). So I took them all to good will. I HATED doing that and wished I could have gotten money from them but I wanted them out of the house! Now I just need extra money so I can go on a shopping spree. I still have more to get rid of but I have to go through it first.
Started my online class on Monday and I got EVERYTHING done on Thursday night!! That is is when our posts and stuff is due and then we have until Sunday to post on our classmates posts, that is part of our grade. I was so proud! I am waiting on my books to come in the mail, which should be this week. Im going to learn a lot from this class!
No comments:
Post a Comment