Private. After months of pondering and reading several of my friends blogs that are private and some going private very soon, I have decided to privatize our blog. Since it is all about Lil, or mainly all about Lil, I feel that I should keep it private since it is about our lives. I have pondered this for for some time now. So if you read our blog and want to continue reading please send me your email to baconbitz84@yahoo.com if you still want to read and you don't think I have your email. We will be private Monday.
When you receive the email, it will send you a link. When you click on that link it will take you to a page where you can create your own Google account. I would recommend this because that way you wont have to worry about remembering my password and you can create your own log in and password information. If you really don't want to do that, please let me know and I will send you the password and you can enter in on that screen as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment