Lillian loved the zoo. We let her walk in each section and she LOVED walking. She liked looking at all the animals. It was cute, in some areas she squatted just to see the animals. At the dolphin show we noticed she has developed a fear of heights, which is brand new. She didnt like being up as high as we were at all. She was hanging on to N and I like crazy. Once the show started she got a little better and let go and clapped when everyone else clapped. I think she liked the show, I have never been that impressed with their show. We also discovered that Lil loves blackberries. We had those at lunch and she chowed them down. All in all it was a great day.
Enjoy a picture overload of the zoo!
We saw Lions and Tigers and Bears, OH MY!
There is a funny story behind this. We were looking at bunnies (which you will see below) and N walked to the other side and said, you can see them better over here (they all were under the house). So Krissy said, come on and Lil could NOT get to the other side fast enough. She about plowed over Lucas just to get there. I really wished I could have gotten that on video.
Looking at Chickens.
Looking at Reptiles w/daddy.
She liked all the petting animals. These were donkeys
just a pretty flower I like on a bush.
Me feeding a giraffe. Krissy was at the wrong, angle, but that is ok.
The mom and baby were separate from the daddy.
She LOVED looking at the tortoise.
watching Sesame Street with daddy. Her new favorite show.,
No comments:
Post a Comment