Lil has become so independent lately, I dont think I am ready for this. She is so cute, though! Here are some things that she has been doing lately that I wanted to jot down.
* she LOVES to throw things away.
* she has been loving to color, lately.
* she loves to go bye bye and will walk out to the car and stop at the van door, such a big girl!
* her new word is NO!
* she now makes a horse sound and says it very clearly!
* when you ask her, "do you want to go potty?" she walks to the bathroom. She has gone pee pee once and poopy once too!
* when she needs a diaper change she will sometimes bring you a diaper and wipes and lay down on the floor (if I change her down here, which I rarely do).
* she loves to write on paper with a pen or pencil.
* she loves to go "side" (outside).
* she is a fruit snack junkie.
* she LOVES Sesame Street.
* she loves to be chased, and to be spun in circles.
* if my phone rings, and its in my purse, then she likes to get it for me.
* she loves "clean" up things on the floor with a napkin, or what ever she can get a hold of.
* she loves to help me unload the dryer and load it up and she helps me load the washer, too.
* she likes to help me load/unload the dishwasher
* she LOVES to slide and she loves her new one I got at a garage sale.
*she LOVES baths and to splash in the water.
*she loves to hug Moses.
Im sure there are more, but this is all I can think of for now. She is getting to be such a big girl.
* she has been loving to color, lately.
* she loves to go bye bye and will walk out to the car and stop at the van door, such a big girl!
* her new word is NO!
* she now makes a horse sound and says it very clearly!
* when you ask her, "do you want to go potty?" she walks to the bathroom. She has gone pee pee once and poopy once too!
* when she needs a diaper change she will sometimes bring you a diaper and wipes and lay down on the floor (if I change her down here, which I rarely do).
* she loves to write on paper with a pen or pencil.
* she loves to go "side" (outside).
* she is a fruit snack junkie.
* she LOVES Sesame Street.
* she loves to be chased, and to be spun in circles.
* if my phone rings, and its in my purse, then she likes to get it for me.
* she loves "clean" up things on the floor with a napkin, or what ever she can get a hold of.
* she loves to help me unload the dryer and load it up and she helps me load the washer, too.
* she likes to help me load/unload the dishwasher
* she LOVES to slide and she loves her new one I got at a garage sale.
*she LOVES baths and to splash in the water.
*she loves to hug Moses.
Im sure there are more, but this is all I can think of for now. She is getting to be such a big girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment