I cant believe Lil will be 17 months tomorrow! Where has the year and a half gone?? She is changing so very much every day. She is finally say up, but she is not saying "cup," she says up please!! I'm so proud!! Some of my work is paying off. If you ask her what a cat says she says meow, and then if you ask her what a dog says, she says meow, its so cute. She says woof, but she likes to say meow. She has some of the funniest faces, when she's mad or just confused maybe? She is so much fun and so smart. She knows what to do with q-tips, not that I let her do anything with them, but she likes to get in my cabinet in our bathroom and get a hold of the q-tips. I don't let her stick them in her ears but she knows exactly where to put them. She has been trying to put on her socks and shoes lately, its so cute. She is getting better at putting things back where they belong if you ask her too.
We got her a table at IKEA a few weekends ago and she absolutely loves it. She is always sitting at it, and I have let her color, but she mainly colors on the table, so I put the crayons up for a bit. They are washable so I'm not worried I just don't want her to think that she can color on the table. She has been standing on things a lot lately too. She loves to stand on her chairs and even her table, but she gets in trouble for that.
She woke up yesterday with a cold, and all snotty nosed. She hasn't really played hard and she hasn't really played with her toys. Melody didn't really have to pick up last night and she didn't have any toys out of her toy box all day. There are some days where she only plays with those toys that don't fit in her toy box and there are other days that she strews all her toys about across the entire living room. She has not been sneezing hardly at all today, she sneezed a lot yesterday, so maybe it wont last long. I'm looking forward to tomorrow, I'm not sure if we will go to playgroup in the morning that is at the mall, but there is a playgroup for Snapperz, its a fun place that has lots of inflatable that I have been told is very fun. My GLAM's group is doing a meet up there tomorrow and Lil is FREE because she is under 2!!!! I'm excited, and what is nice is the parents can go on the inflatables with their kids.
Last week I RSVP'd yes for an Elite Gymnastic playgroup and totally spaced it and thought it was Friday not Thursday and didn't go, I was super bummed, but there is another one next week. I really want to get Lil in gymnastics when she is old enough. I think she will really like it. All they do is let them go on the balance beam, obviously with adult supervision and the rings and the tumble mats. I think Lil will have lots of fun, and cant wait until next week. Part of it was N took the van on Thursday because he had to get his car jumped before he came on Wednesday night because his car wouldn't start. He bought a new battery on Friday, when he got paid. The other battery was bad, so I wouldn't have been able to go anyways.
Last Friday I helped a friend out from my GLAM's group and watched her daughter for a few hours so she could go to the hospital. She is, well no she is 18 weeks pregnant, and she started having contractions, so another mom from GLAM's, who is her midwife took her to the hospital, she cant drive because she has low BP. We live across the street, well she lives in Benjamin Crossing but its like 2 min away, if that. It took Michaelah (Mi-kay-la) a little while to warm up but once she did her and Lil played quite well. Nicole and Kenny came by around 6:45 or so to get Michaelah and she was doing better ( Nicole that is) but she is still on bed rest until the contractions stop, which they have not yet. Michaelah is almost 2 so her and Lil are only 6 months apart and play great together.
Ok enough with my novel, here are some pics!
I bought yet more diapers and Lil was taking them to daddy!
Lil and Michaelah playing








No comments:
Post a Comment