Monday, November 2, 2009

SLACKER!!!

I have been such a slacker lately on posting. I don't know what kind of funk I'm in, but its not like me to wait for ages to post. So much has changed so it might be a long post.

Lil has changed so much since my last post, its incredible. I have LOT of pics to show. Lillian has been just jabbering away lately. She has been spinning in circles and is now running! She LOVES to be chased and she likes to have me chase her on the couch, why the couch I don't know. She pushes her luck most days, but that is a typical one year old.

She has been saying a lot more words. She says, out, bye bye, kitty cat, night night, uh oh, all done, mama, dada. I know she says other words, but I cant think of them. She is getting so fun, but very challenging. She likes to scream at me, when she's mad or tired. She likes to put her hands of her face and walk around. Such a silly girl! She loves to dance and she likes to watch Little Einsteins and Backyardigans, well sort of. I always have the theme songs stuck in my head, though! She has been cuddling a little bit more lately too! OH and she has 2 molars in. That make 9 teeth total!

Not much has changed with N and I. N is now working an hour over everyday and they have been working every other Saturday since October. That continues through December, as we know of right now. School is going good. Next semester is going to be busy!!

OK here are some pics. There are a lot! I have some from Lil's party that I got from Phil and Becky. Enjoy!

Pictures from Phil and Becky's recent visit!





Trick or Treating with G and G Bacon




snacking with Grandma
Boo at the Zoo with Mommy and Krissy!


silly girl!

just relaxin' in daddy's chair.


reading with Grandma Clough!

These are pictures from Lil's party that Phil took.

I think this one is precious!







No comments: