Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Fun Facts!

I just wanted to share a few fun facts about Lillian. She has been doing so much lately and copying a lot to.

* She LOVES Little Einsteins and Backyardigans.
* She loves to spin in circles.
* She has been dancing a lot lately and walking backwards.
* She loves to bring you toys to just hold for her.
* She LOVES to read books and will spend a good chunk of time flipping through them.
* She gives KISSES!!! My favorite.
* She knows where noses are.
* She talks A LOT, and I still don't know what she is saying.
* She doesnt walk much, she runs!
* She loves for you to chase her.

Those are just a few that I thought I would share. Im sure there are more, but I cant think of them.

Here are a few pics.

She has an evil look on her face. Not sure what she was thinking.

Krissy watched Lil a few Saturday's ago, while I set up my booth at our GLAM's expo, and Nathanial was working. She was getting Hope ready for her winter dance and Lil joined the fun.

This is how you keep a 14 month old entertained while making dinner. It also keeps her from getting into everything!

1 comment:

Trisha said...

So cute! When are you coming to visit us??!! Give her kisses from Aunt Trisha and I'll be sending her belated b-day and Christmas gifts back with dad when they come out in a couple of weeks.