Saturday, July 25, 2009

Photo shoot and Fair

The other day I took small photo shoot of Lillian and I LOVED the pictures. I cant believe how big she has gotten and I can't believe she is almost 1! I know I'm going to cry that day :(. The other day I stood her up and let go and she stood there for about 10 sec!!!! She is pushing her walker around more and more now. She says mama all the time and she is saying Dada a lot too. I know she is now associating us with mama and Dada . The other day we were leaving to go somewhere, and N went outside and I was getting my purse and the diaper bag and when he left she kept say Dada and getting louder when she said it. It was so cute, I couldn't help but laugh.

Melody, Lil and I went to the fair last night. It was the last night of the fair so no animals were left. They were auctioning off the pigs so Lil got to see them, and she smiled so I think she liked them. We ate fair food, Lil ate ice cream, like the whole thing! Not really I ate some, but she ate the most. She LOVED it. WE then went to Columbia park. She went on the swing for the first time and LOVED it. I was going to grab my camera before I left for the fair but I forgot. I took a few on my cell phone, but I need to get a micro SD card for it to get them off. I want to take her again. Maybe this week. She was just laughing! It was so very cute.

For the patio. We were going to get the sand today, but they weren't open on Saturdays anymore. That didn't reflect what their website said. So we are going to get it on Monday. Someone from church is letting us use their truck. I want this done before our cookout on the 8Th. Lucas and Jason said that they would help, so there is a little more man power there. Its going to look very very nice, and it will be nice to have a patio. It 12x14. Its not huge but we can add to it later if we want to. its a good size for now.

Here are the pics from my photo shoot!



One of my favorites


My all time favorite! Shows all 4 teeth!


No comments: