Saturday, June 13, 2009

walking soon?!?!

Lots of changes and chaos here the past few weeks. I went to my mom's last Tuesday evening and returned home Thursday evening. I am returning to my mom's Sunday evening through Thursday evening. My mom had a total knee replacement on Monday and is now home. She went home on Thursday evening but she had to have a blood transfusion before she should go. The doc said that she lost more blood than they thought she would and her hemoglobin was 8.4 on Thursday, which for women its supposed to be 11.5. She was very light headed and dizzy and that was the reason. I called my mom this morning and she went to the doc yesterday because she is not able to get her swelling down in her leg. She has to keep it elevated above her heart and she CANNOT do anything!! She starts therapy on Monday and that is why I have to go back up. She cant drive so I have to take her. After this week she will be able to drive herself.

On another note. Lil has changed so so much!!!! Her teeth have come in more, she is crawling EVERYWHERE and she is pulling herself up on things. Even more so today than she has been. If you hold her hands she will take steps. She was just pulling herself up on things that were her height or shorter, but now she is pulling herself up on things taller than she is. She has pulled herself up on the coffee table and the love seat. She has also been pulling herself up on the play yard thing I have that is blocking off the living room and dining room. I think she will be walking before we know it! Oh and she can climb the steps now too. Not that I have let her, but she is climbing the diaper boxes and she climbed the first step today, and at my mom's she climbed the one step from the dining room to the kitchen the other day. I do have the play yard blocking off the stairs until we get a gate. Oh and she loves to make the O face, its so darn cute!

So many changes. My baby girl is growing up! I put Lil's 0-3 and 3-6 month clothes away in a tote today, they were in boxes. I wanted to cry, my babyisn't a baby anymore! Lately I have been having pregnancy fever. I LOVED being pregnant besides the end, but its always rough at the end. I also want another baby too! We were talking about startingagain around Lil's first birthday but I kind of want to start sooner than that, like with in the next month. We will see. I don't know why but I just want to be pregnant again.

OK enjoy some new pics!

Just the beginning

she loves crawling through her exersaucer

staning like a BIG girl!
her "O" face
Now we are REALLY in trouble!
watching daddy cook dinner!
crawling off the box, this was cute!

No comments: