Friday, June 19, 2009

Awsome finds!!!

I have been looking forever for a convertible car seat. I know its not always good to get used, but as long as they have never been in an accident and its within its 7 year life, then I don't see a problem with it. Well I posted it on free cycle that I was in search of a convertible car seat. One lady said she had one and she sent me the link of what it supposedly looked like, but it wasn't what she said it was. It's a high back booster, it kind of ticked me off, and I didn't realize it until I got home. So I emailed another lady that had contacted me and hers was a convertible car seat and we met at Meijer today, we were both shopping there, and I got it. I really like it. So I got a nice car seat for FREE!!!! Then I went to a garage sale today. Some mom's in my GLAM's group did one together and I stopped and found some good toys for Lil and a baby gate and spent 16.00 total on everything!!! I was pleased.

Here are my great deals, more pics of Lil to come later.

Here are my awesome finds! My FREE car seat, on the right a little farm, 2 baby Einstein blocks, cars (she loves cars) a ball thing that needs batteries and on the car seat is an electronic leap frog thing, it also needs batteries. I was very happy on my finds!

1 comment:

Emily said...

yeah! Good job on your awesome finds!