Tuesday, June 23, 2009

June's chaos!

Phew, I am so glad that June is almost over. One more weekend, which we will be gone for, and the chaos ends. Lil and I have not been home much this month as we went to help my mom for a few weeks. She had a total knee replacement and she is doing very well. She had a little set back, she had to have a transfusion before she left the hospital, but she is now walking without her walker and with her cane. She got her 36 staples out last Friday. She is doing well. She is able to do most everything by herself now. She has to do exercises daily and use the bending machine 6 hours a day. I'm very proud of my mom for doing so very well and working hard to do things on her own.

Petey the wild peacock eating. My mom feeds him

my 'lil monkey!

after letting her cry to sleep to take a nap this is how she fell asleep.

don't mind the glob of poop showing out of her diaper, I promise she was not poopy when I laid her down.
playing with ma maw
Lil and I went to my dad's last Monday and we went on a boat ride. Lil absolutely loved it!!! It was her first boat ride. She loves being outside and loves the wind blowing in her face. I cant wait to take her on the boat again.

Helping grandma drive the boat

chillin' with grandpa

she loves it, cant you tell?
she isn't mad here, she is just clapping and babbling
Father's day weekend we had a cookout and had all the in laws over and a cousin and her husband, who happens to be our insurance agent, and Melody, who planned the whole thing. We were outside all day. It was fun. Lil got a little inflatable pool from Phil and Becky and we got a 9'x9' canopy from them too. Thanks! Lil loved the pool once we let it sit in the sun to warm up. It was nice to have people over and to be outside and hanging with family.

grandma getting her ready

Uncle Garrett playing with Lil in the cold water! I think she is frozen.

playing in the water now that its warm
oh, dirt!
bouncing on the side of the pool!

No comments: