Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I am so bad at this.....

I honestly read other blogs of my friends daily and I never keep this up to date. I hope to do better once the baby is born. Its been a long while since I last posted. over 2 months. I have 5 weeks to go and I cant wait. The baby is healthy, and everything is checking out perfectly. I am now going to the doc weekly starting on Monday. I have started to lose some of my mucus plug, I have had bad back pain for 3 weeks now, and I have a lot of pressure. I have dropped quite a bit too. I need a new pic of me, so I will post them later.

Things have been busy here. We are trying to get the baby's room in order. The crib is almost done, a few more coats of the spray paint and we can put it together. I know its pushing it. My father-in-law is building our changing table. My mom has her old rocking chair that she will bring down that I will be able to use. I have had one baby shower, unfortunately only 8 people showed up. My next one is in a week and a half by some awesome church friends, and Nathanial's aunt. Im hoping we get a lot. We dont really have much, as far as clothes and such. I dont even have our bedding. We have a lot of crib sheets but no bedding.

I think N is getting excited, even though he doesnt seem to show it. I know he is ready to be a daddy. He's waited for a long time, and being 29, I know he's definitely ready. My in-laws are excited too. My whole family is as well. My dad is excited and my mom. They want it to be a girl so they can have a granddaughter. My sister is very excited too. She wants a neice.

Anyways. I wanted to give an update. Ill post pictures soon so you all can see how i've grown. I have only gained 20lbs. which is good. I know its all baby. I am all out front, which is why I think my back is hurting so much, im not balanced enough. 5 weeks to go and counting!

No comments: