its been a little while since I have posted. This past month and a half has gone by oh so fast. I am now ending my 25th week. Everything is going very well. I feel the baby moving/kicking all the time. My belly is now starting to move on the outside. I have gotten bigger, but I have only gained 9lbs. Its all going out front, which is fine with me, the less to try and get off in the end the better.
We ordered more cabinets with out stimulus check we got from Bush. My dad installed them this weekend, it sure made our kitchen totally different. We added 2 upper cabinets, and 3 lower cabinets. It gives us a lot more counter space. The only problem was that our counter top that we ordered (not Home Depots fault) is 1/4 in thicker than our original counter top. We had no idea it was going to be that way. Also the woman who ordered out cabinets didnt order them finished on the back, she ordered them like they were going up against a wall. You could see the backside of the lazy susan so we had to build a wall and put wains coating up, and it looks very nice.
No more has been done in the baby's room. We really need to paint the crib and dresser and get that in there. Time will run out before we get it done. I have been working a lot lately and dont feel that I have time to do anything around here. Im on my feet all day at work and when I come home I dont want to be on my feet to do cleaning.
anyways hope you enjoy the pics.
1 comment:
congrats Cluffypoo!
Post a Comment