Well its been a long while since I last posted. A lot has happened since that last post. We FINALLY moved into our house Easter Weekend. I absolutely love it!!!! The cats did quite well, better than we had expected. We have a lot of unpacking to do and we have to go through all the boxes in the garage, its full of boxes.
Pregnancy, is going great!!!! I am 15 weeks and finally my sickness is gone. I think it ended at 13 weeks. I did vomit last Sunday, have no idea why but I think its going to be a speratice thing. I still don't have a huge appetite. There are somethings that just done sound good and other things that always sound good, like fruit, I eat that a lot!!!
I have my next doctor apt on the 16th, ill be 17 weeks then, then only 4 more weeks after that and we find out what we are having. Its so hard to believe that I am nearing the end of my 4th month, but then again I didn't find out until I was 6 and a half weeks prego. I did buy my first pair of maternity pants last week. I still have 2 pairs of jean that I can wear only because they were pretty big on me before im gradually growing into them.
anyways just wanted to give an update of all the exciting things that have happened in the past weeks. Ill post prego pictures as soon as I have some.
thanks for listening.
ttyl
No comments:
Post a Comment