A friend found this website to update their blog and I used it too. Thanks Theresa!!! I dont like many of the standard templates that blogger has, so im glad that Theresa shared this because now I can search thousands of templates that arent just plain.
Not a lot has happened sine the last blog. Although I did hear this morning around 5:30 or so there as an earthquake that was rated a 5.4. N and I didnt feel it, but we felt the after shock around 11 or so, I was wondering why my bed was shaking for no reason, I was reading my pregnancy book.
The house is still in the same shape. We have not unpacked much. I hate unpacking and packing for that matter. My dad, step mom, aunt, uncle and cousin are coming down the first weekend in May, so I do really need to get busy and clean the kitchen and unpack the boxes.
On another note, N and I find out what we are having on May 8th!!! only 3 more weeks!!! Im so excited. Its 4 days before my b-day so that will be the best gift ever!! I cant wait. There are a lot of people that say that we are having a boy, but there are several that say we are having a girl. My sister said that if the heartbeat is slow its a girl and if its fast its a boy. The heartbeat was 157. She said that with all 3 of my nephews they were high 160's almost 170. It might not be true, but I have heard that before. We will see in just 3 weeks, its probably going to be the longest 3 weeks ever!!
Well I have to go get ready for work, and eat a little something, again....im always hungry. Its gets annoying.
No comments:
Post a Comment