12 weeks pregnant
17 weeks
Everything seems to be going very smoothly. We find out what we are having May 8th. The heartbeat was good as it has been. It was 157, which is very good. We are very excited. I'm 18 weeks this week, its hard to believe I'm that far along.
We got sod on Tuesday, we weren't going to get it yet, but they had a lot left over from the other houses so they did ours before our neighbors because we have a corner lot and we got more sod than they did. They came back yesterday and finished sodding and they seeded the back and covered in hay, and they did our neighbors house too. Its been difficult watering the yard today because it is very windy so I know some of the area probably aren't as watered as other, but we have to water, water, water! It looks nice, it completes our house, as far as the sodded portion most of the back yard is still dirt, with seed, but it will take awhile for that to sprout.
My dad is giving us his very nice propane grill from the lake. They sold their lot and he said he would bring that down when they come next weekend. Which is very nice. We have a charcoal grill but they take for ever to heat up. The one we will get is very very nice! Thanks Pop. We get our lawn mower then too. My dad has one he's giving us, we will need that very soon, I'm sure.
Ok time to go, must eat, like I always do, that's the only thing that is annoying about being prego, your ALWAYS hungry!!!
We got sod on Tuesday, we weren't going to get it yet, but they had a lot left over from the other houses so they did ours before our neighbors because we have a corner lot and we got more sod than they did. They came back yesterday and finished sodding and they seeded the back and covered in hay, and they did our neighbors house too. Its been difficult watering the yard today because it is very windy so I know some of the area probably aren't as watered as other, but we have to water, water, water! It looks nice, it completes our house, as far as the sodded portion most of the back yard is still dirt, with seed, but it will take awhile for that to sprout.
My dad is giving us his very nice propane grill from the lake. They sold their lot and he said he would bring that down when they come next weekend. Which is very nice. We have a charcoal grill but they take for ever to heat up. The one we will get is very very nice! Thanks Pop. We get our lawn mower then too. My dad has one he's giving us, we will need that very soon, I'm sure.
Ok time to go, must eat, like I always do, that's the only thing that is annoying about being prego, your ALWAYS hungry!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment