Friday, February 29, 2008

Just about complete!

Well I have not posted pics in about a week, so N and I went to the house today, even though I have the flu, and walked through it. We now have carpet, sinks, door knobs, and water heater.

The carpet looks very nice, its gray so its hard t tell its carpet in the pics, but its there. We aren't that far away from our closing date, still don't one yet, but hopefully in the next week we will have it. There are a few things left to do, they still have to do drywall repairs, there are green dots all over the house, where they have to do repairs, one being a crack in the wall that was there before they painted, but this is the stage where they do drywall repairs. They don't have one cabinet in yet but the counter top is in the garage, hopefully that will be in soon. They still have to put in the vent covers, the shutters and screens and do the second coat on the front door, and I think its complete. I'm so very excited. I have not started packing yet, I probably should start but our apt is cluttered anyways that I don't want to be living around boxes for the next few weeks.

Anyways here are a few pics Hope you enjoy!

Kitchen with vinyl

Kitchen sink

CARPET!!! Living room

Master bath vanity

No comments: