Friday, February 22, 2008

More pics and big announcement!

So the house is coming along very well. We now, as Monday, cabinets in the kitchen, our bathroom, and the upstairs bath, and counter tops. They have the sub floor down in our bathroom and the laundry room for vinyl. They have painted, but we think its primer. We have not been there since. We don't have a closing date yet, but I know it will be sometime in mid March. I cant wait. Here are a few pics

Master Bath vanity

Baby's room

Kitchen w/cabinets

Family Room

The other BIG announcement, for those of you who don't know yet, Nathanial and I are expecting a baby!!!! We are so excited. I am 9 weeks and 3 days. We had our first ultrasound yesterday, and thankfully we are only having one! We got to see and hear the heartbeat, that was amazing. It made it all real for us. My due date is Sept 23.


Our little been, 9 weeks and 2 days old!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!! Im so so exited for you guys! :)