Thursday, March 6, 2008

FINALLY!!

Well its kind of unofficial but pretty close to official, that we are closing on our house next Thursday!!!!!! We are both very excited!!! That means that we will be moving in next weekend! I can wait. I have been waiting for this day since we first signed up to build this house, last Sept. I have started to pack a little bit. A friend from church, Krissy brought me a bunch of boxes yesterday and packed up some books for me, while I did our long past due dishes.

She is coming over again today to help pack and clean. I have not done any packing, so her help is very appreciated. My dad and step mom will come down next Thursday night and move us over the weekend. My dad will install our garage door opener and all the other stuff we have for him to install, but he loves that, and he is very excited about the house. I will finally have a place of my OWN and I wont feel like I'm throwing my money away on rent. Its a place of my OWN and I can do what ever I want to it. I can paint, and I can feel that I can decorate more than I have in our apt. It will be so much bigger that it wont be so cluttered. We don't have anymore space in our apt now and it gets cluttered so fast, because we run out of places to put things, especially our pantry stuff.

Its just all exciting and its happening very fast, but that is ok. The sooner I get into my house the happier I will be. If anyone wants to help us move, just let me know. The more the merrier.

No comments: