Thursday, December 22, 2011

3 more weeks.......

I went to the Dr on Tuesday and told me she wanted to see me in 3 weeks and that is when my ultrasound is!! All is well. The heartbeat was 150 like it has been. She prescribed me a stronger, yet safe, medicine to help with my headaches. I guess it has all the same stuff Tylenol does so not sure how it would be stronger. I have only taken two so far (on just a little bit ago) but it sure works!

Im really excited about out u/s. It's on Jan 10, which is the day after Becky's birthday and the day of my best friend Krissy's birthday AND an early birthday present for my sister :) I am hoping and praying that he/she cooperates so we can find out. I am still sticking with my gut that it's a boy, Lillian wants an Evy and I KNOW several people want it to be a boy. I would LOVE to have a girl since we have a TON of clothes!! Lillian is going with and I cant wait to see the look on her face when she gets to see the baby. I told her about it and she seemed very excited!

I listened to the heartbeat again tonight. I tell you what  this baby sure like to make me search for it! he/she sure likes to move A LOT! The Dr. had to search for it too. Anyways the heartbeat was at 160, which I was shocked it was that high since it has been 150 from day 1 but hey that is still great! I sure am anxious to meet this little one but I sure cant wait to see him/her!

I hope everyone has a WONDERFUL Christmas and a Happy New Year!

No comments: