Monday, December 13, 2010

way over due

I know its been way too long since I have last posted. I just have been in a non blog mood lately. I have been busy with custom orders and finishing my final project trying to keep the house clean and getting WELL oh and the Expo.

We have been staying busy. Nathanial has been getting some overtime, which is very nice. We went Christmas shopping on Saturday and got everyone done but just a few people and I still have to buy N's.

On Friday December 3rd we did a little mini photo shoot with a mom in my mom's group who does photography. She did our anniversary pictures too. While Nathanial didnt smile in any of them they were pretty good (he was moody that night). Lil took some great pictures despite her attitude.

She loves having the Christmas tree up or in her words "fufu tree." She loves to turn the lights on. We have it plugged into a remote so she can just push the button on or off. She loved helping me decorate it and is even more excited that there are now presents under the tree that I wrapped last night. She will be even more surprised tomorrow morning when there are even more and even bigger presents. She will have to wait until next week when we do our Christmas together (with the exception of a few Santa presents left here for her). We want to do our Christmas now so we dont have to lug our stuff to the IL's and then back home, pointless.

Saturday night we went out to eat with some dear friends, the Eikenbergs and while we were eating our rolls, Lil got her food and she folded her hands and went around the table telling everyone to pray. So Lucas prayed and she said AMEN! It was so cute that she told us to stop and pray. Last night at bedtime we prayed and I way say that we were thankful for mommy, daddy, papa, memaw and then I said who else, and she lists off a bunch of people and then said Amen! TOO CUTE!!

I will post about thanksgiving later. I didnt take any pictures, I forgot my camera. It was pretty laid back, we didnt do a whole lot.

Enjoy a few pictures.

she thought that when we came back in from playing out in the snow, that she still needed to wear her mittens and hat.

this one is going in Christmas cards

No comments: