Monday, December 27, 2010

A new year

I am pretty behind in blogging, what else is new. I will add more about Christmas at a later time, but I wanted to list my new year goals. I am not calling them resolutions. I like goals better, its feels like they can be accomplished better.

  1. spend MUCH less time on facebook
  2. be a MUCH better housewife
  3. Read the Bible EVERYDAY
  4. sew a lot more
  5. clean and organize the entire house
  6. do one or 2 loads of laundry a day
  7. start homeschooling stuff with Lil
  8. exercise daily
  9. start reading more
  10. spend less on things we DONT need (we both do this)
  11. work on boosting my businesses (all 3 of them)
  12. paint the dining room/living room
  13. paint Lil's room
  14. finish Anne's quilt
  15. finish Lil's quilt
Ok these are not in order and It seems like a lot, but some of them are small tasks. I dont feel that any of these are too big to accomplish. I just really have to get more motivated to do a few of these things. I would say that number one is in the right spot though. I spend way too much time on facebook and need to get spend a lot less time on it. The others are just in random order but I WILL accomplish them.

I will post when I finish a task and who knows I might even finish before the end of the year!

What are your NY goals?

No comments: