Tuesday, September 21, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Friday our sweet baby girl turned 2! Has it really been that long?? I cant believe it. She is ever changing and we are having SO much fun with her. I know I am posting this late but its been a busy week/weekend.

She went to the Dr. yesterday and she was very pleased w/her growth and development.
Here are her stats:
  • Weight: 27lbs (50th)
  • Height: 331/2 inches (50th)

She had to get 2 shots and she also got the nasal flu vaccine. She goes back to get another one on Oct 23rd. We did not give her the flu vaccine last year due to we did not want to give her the H1N1 vaccine. So she has to get 2 doses this year.

She is talking so very much and I cant believe all the sentences she puts together!

Birthday weekend celebration post and pics to come.

No comments: