I think all in all Lil had a good birthday weekend. Friday we went to Happy Hollow Park and met a friend who has a daughter that shares a birthday with Lil. Little Leah turned 1. We did a photo shoot (not of them together) and let them play. It was super fun. Came home to daddy and went to the Croell's for dinner and a birthday celebration.
wearing the shirt "aunt" Krissy got her.
Here are my favorite pics that I edited from the park. I am taking her pics this year and I have a few more places that I want to take her.
I made her shirt (well the 2 on her shirt)
Saturday I cleaned the house and Nathanial had to work. My Aunt Carolyn, Uncle Doug, Cousins Matt and Nikki stopped by after the Purdue game for gifts w/Lil and visited a big. Aunt Carolyn wanted Lil to show her, her new swing set then she moved onto her slide and had a HUGE fascination w/bug showing Carolyn all of them.
Then Sunday rolled around. Busy morning but we got everything accomplished and had a wonderful party! Lil really enjoyed herself and crashed at 7pm after not having a nap. The birthday girl was pooped!
My cakes!! I am SO proud of these. Also remember that I have NEVER taken a cake decorating class.
My favorite one!
She LOVED being sung too (the candle is on Elmo)


She thought because she had 2 cakes that she needed to blow out the candle on the other cake and be sung to again. She only blew out the candle.
My favorite one!
She thought because she had 2 cakes that she needed to blow out the candle on the other cake and be sung to again. She only blew out the candle.
No comments:
Post a Comment