Generally when I change her diaper I say let's change your butt (I dont know why I got to saying this) well after saying that Lil started saying butt, butt.....oops! She is saying some sentences (short ones) or at least what appears to be short sentences. She is saying quite a few new words too.
- empty
- all done
- stuck
- tickle (new w/in the past week)
- grapes
- beba (banana)
- elephant
- banket (blanket)
- boo
- book (sounds more like boo, though)
- sun
- boon (balloon)
- bath
- wet
- slide
- wing (swing)
- fruit snack
- snack
- air plane
I know there are a lot more but I am drawing a blank at the moment.
We recently got our first time home buyers tax credit and was able to pay off some debt, what a relief! Now we are very comfortable where we are at financially and hope to continue to do better. This has allowed us to get a few new things that we wanted to get. We bought laminate for the living room and we will be installing that in the next few weeks. We bought a new camera as well. Its a sony cybershot, but a really nice on. We got it on clearance at Meijer. Its like the Nikon (which I still really really want one) but its more compact. Its a 10.0 mega pixel and a 10x optical zoom. Its SO much nicer than our other one.
Nathanial has yet to start days, but we hope he will get to start soon.
Stay tuned for a lot more posts and pictures........
We recently got our first time home buyers tax credit and was able to pay off some debt, what a relief! Now we are very comfortable where we are at financially and hope to continue to do better. This has allowed us to get a few new things that we wanted to get. We bought laminate for the living room and we will be installing that in the next few weeks. We bought a new camera as well. Its a sony cybershot, but a really nice on. We got it on clearance at Meijer. Its like the Nikon (which I still really really want one) but its more compact. Its a 10.0 mega pixel and a 10x optical zoom. Its SO much nicer than our other one.
Nathanial has yet to start days, but we hope he will get to start soon.
Stay tuned for a lot more posts and pictures........
No comments:
Post a Comment